A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, February 02, 2009

WHO AM I THAT I COME TO BE HERE...?

Oh, did you hear? You Have Killed Me is done. Joëlle turned in the final pages last night. Hurrah! At long last, and well worth the wait. I'd show you a page from her final batch, but it would spoil the climax. Trust me, though, you've never seen Ms. Jones drawing so well.

Oni should be resoliciting this for May. This video remix should tide you over until then...



Oh, and a reminder that Madman Atomic Comics #13 will go on sale for real this Wednesday.

Current Soundtrack: A Patch of Blue director's commentary

3 comments:

Trevor Dodge said...

Congratulations! Any launch events in the works?

Jamie S. Rich said...

Nothing has been planned yet. One step at a time. Plus, we're shy. :)

David said...

Very cool. Can't wait to read this one.