A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

YOU HAVE KILLED ME NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER ON AMAZON!

Naturally, your local brick-and-mortar comic book stores and all-around book stores should be your first stop to order it, but...

I know there are friends and family who don't frequent comic book shops waiting to hear this news, so I'm not going to make anything fancy out of it. Just here is the link if you want to go order:



If you order it using this link, not only does the sale go toward future royalties for me, but Amazon will put a little kickback in my account, too!

That July 12 date they give is as accurate as anything I know. There is also a "Look Inside" preview on the Amazon page for those who haven't seen any of the other promo stuff.

Right now, we are talking about a couple of Portland-based events to celebrate the release of the book, and San Diego Comic Con is still a possibility.

Oh, and Amazon is shipping Portland Noir already, as well.

No comments: