A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, June 15, 2012

LITTLE ATOMS

September solicitations are out for Image comics, and so I can finally show off both sweet covers for It Girl and the Atomics #2! A main cover by Michael and Laura Allred, and a second super cute cover by Darwyn Cooke. Mike didn't warn us that Darwyn was doing it, it just showed up in our inbox one day. Imagine how me and Mike Norton lost our minds!

IT GIRL & THE ATOMICS #2
story JAMIE S. RICH
art MIKE NORTON
cover MICHAEL & LAURA ALLRED
variant cover DARWYN COOKE
SEPTEMBER 12
32 PAGES / FC / E
$2.99
"DARK STREETS, SNAP CITY," Part Two
It Girl comes crashing down to Earth. Can she figure out where she's landed before the shadowy figure following behind catches up with her? Also, see what the Skunk's old gang gets up to when left to their own devices! Joins us for world-bending new adventures starring Michael Allred's Atomics!




Current Soundtrack: running through my friends' picks on This is My Jam, including tracks by Jupiter and Thomas Dolby


1 comment:

Denny said...

Those are gorgeous! Do you know what the ratio on the variant will be cause I want both!