A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

UH-OH, IT'S MAGIC!

NEW TO THEATRES...




* Magic Mike is coming from you. Watch out for his wand! Steven Soderbergh's latest is ridiculous fun.

I never did figure out what Channing Tatum was supposed to be wearing in that scene the photo is from. I think he was a shirtless SWAT team member.

UPDATED TO CRITERION CONFESSIONS...

* In Which We Serve, the first collaboration between David Lean and Noël Coward is a war movie and also wartime propaganda.

* Vanya on 42nd Street, Louis Malle's cinematic tribute to the live theatrical experience.

Also, I wrote a little bit about my turnaround regarding Lena Dunham's Girls. Come find out how that crow tastes.



Current Soundtrack: The Cars, Heartbeat City




e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Midi-Confessions123 * Criterion Confessions * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2012 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: