A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, March 04, 2005

COMING UP

The March 2005 edition of Previews, the monthly solicitation catalogue for the comic book industry, has been released. It's the catalogue for items being released in May, and so includes I Was Someone Dead on page 322. The preceding two-page spread (320-321) is the regular Oni Press Bulletin. The Dead excerpt is thus:



It's a little hard to read in this format, but you can download the entire double-page at full size right here. I recommend all four books listed on it.

Oni has also started to build the page for the book on their website, which includes pricing information, ISBN number (for ordering through bookstores), and the Diamond order code (for ordering through comic book shops, which you should do as soon as possible, if that's the route you choose). For people like me who shop online a lot, I have not yet seen an etailer listing anywhere.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, my leg is doing much better, and my meeting with the copy editor on I Was Someone Dead went ahead as planned yesterday. (And I just looked it up: "copy editor" the noun is two words, while the actual verb "copyedit" is one. Interesting.)

Current Sountrack: Manic Street Preachers, The Holy Bible: 10th Anniversary Edition (US Mix)


golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2004 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: