A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

LIKE BONNIE & CLYDE WE'RE FREE, DON'T SAY THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN US

The March edition of "Can You Picture That?" is now online. Its targets this month are Bambi and Popular: The Complete Second Season.

Coincidentally, last night I had a dream where Leslie Bibb and I started dating, but it was just like the episode where her character Brooke dates Harrison John in season 2, and they both have some ulterior motive that pushes them apart. It's like my own brain is my enemy, thwarting me at every turn.

Current Soundtrack: The All Seeing I, "Walk Like A Panther;" "Al Otro Lado del Río" from The Motorcycle Diaries; The Tears, "Refugees;" The Trash Can Sinatras, "Wild Mountainside"

No comments: