A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

LISTEN - DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?

Indie Spinner Rack has posted the podcast with myself and Joëlle Jones. Listen to it here. We talk about 12 Reasons Why I Love Her, You Have Killed Me, and the scourge of Renee French. Plus, Charlito's manhood. (Seriously, when they first started e-mailing me, I think it was Mr. Phil who first contacted me, and he said, "I really liked the book, and I think Charlito will love it." I thought Charlito was his girlfriend or something.)

I don't know why they cut the two song quiz questions I got wrong from the broadcast. They didn't have to make me look good. Though, I think those two quotes, from Travis' "Driftwood" and Haircut 100's "Love Plus One," were only missed because they were kind of generic.

We also get mentioned twice in the AICN Assy Awards as one of the reasons Oni Press was a top publisher of 2006. Read all the awards, including one for my pal Chris Mitten, here.

Current Soundtrack: Joëlle's portion of the interview

Current Mood: numb

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: