MEMUS INTERRUPTUS: EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT, WHY CAN'T I?
I'm enjoying seeing this on other journals, so why not here? Let's see if anyone gets all 10 right off the bat. I could have been way more obscure than this, but I tried to pick stuff more commonly seen, than say, The Cranes Are Flying, which you should so totally see. I did make it hard, though. I'll be surprised if someone gets them all. First person that does, maybe I'll send you a burn of Cranes. (Never mind--the 10 are guessed. Answers in the comments section.)
"Head to IMDB.com (or imdbpro, if this is your career), and look up ten of your favorite movies. List three plot keywords for each movie, and then see which of your friends can guess what movie you're talkin' bout. NO cheating, now..."
1. Cracker Jack/Interior Decorator/Based on Novel
2. Bad Teeth/Lovers on the Lam/Evil Witch
3. Game Show/Nonlinear Timeline/Male Nudity
5. Face Slap/Homosexual Subtext/Statuette
6. Heart Disease/Ice Hockey/Baboon
7. 1920s/Irish American Politics/Hat
8. Famous Entrance/Temptress/Character Name In Title
9. Ballet/Subjective Camera/Jealousy
If you want to try to guess without seeing what other people picked and what I've confirmed, make your list before going to the comments page. And if your name is Jennifer, I ask you to once again tell us which Jennifer you are when you comment, since no one listened last time. (Though, I think I only know one Jenny, so she's in the clear.)
Current Soundtrack: The In Crowd: Ultimate Mod Collection 1958-1967
Current Mood: michievous