A WINTER'S DAY, IN A DEEP AND DARK DECEMBER
Busy, busy, busy.
* Yesterday was a 3,000 word day, which is like, super fantastic. Today is less of a word count day, but more like pushing different pieces around. The people taking Fish Creek are getting closer to Fun City, at the very least. (Not sure why I made the tag "chocolate city," but I'm keeping it, like Elliot keeping E.T.)
* Monday I finished proofing Princess at Midnight for Andi Watson. Preorder it. (Glister #3 should be due in a week or two.)
* I'm giving this lady's unpublished novel a read when I can, too.
* Catching up on reviews in the post Seinfeld deluge. Expect many links in a day or two.
* J. Torres and my lovely Udon editor Hye-Young Im have had their baby. I really don't understand this whole "baby" thing, and a world where J. Torres is allowed to spawn is a world where science has gone too far, but congratulations to them all the same! (Particular kudos to Young, who not only is the one to have given birth, but she also managed to give her son a cool name, when I am sure J. wanted to name him something geeky like "Goku" or "Grayson" or "Mike Norton." Lysander is a pretty awesome handle, I must say.)
* Prediction! Best horror movie of 2008 will be...
Somewhere Ian Shaughnesexxxy is wondering just what it is women have down there that is so scary.
Current Soundtrack: Natalie Imbruglia, Glorious: The Singles 97-07
Current Mood: creative
e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon
All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich