A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, January 11, 2008


Separated at birth? Cate Blanchett and Chynna Clugston?

Is it just me, or does Cate in the new Indian Jones film look like she jumped off a Blue Monday bio page?

Of course, Chynna is way older than Cate Blanchett. And more mannish looking. But still...

Current Soundtrack: Weller's "Moon on Your Pyjamas," a couple of Shins tracks

Current Mood: silly


Travis said...


That's pretty funny. (aside from the "mannish" comment.)

I still wanna know why you're not blogging about being involved with this new Playstation video game?!


Jamie S. Rich said...

Dude, Ellerby made that video game joke on MySpace back in November. That's so last year.

I don't promote it because a flat fee was involved, and I don't make anymore money whether they sell 1 or 1 million.

Greg McElhatton said...

Holy crap! Seriously, I thought that WAS Chynna for a minute or two. Wow.

Chynna Clugston said...

Goddamnit! I'm not older than her. I probably would have made a better Dylan, though.

Jamie S. Rich said...

Maybe a better Dylan in a remake of "Beverly Hills 90210," but you do know she was playing Bob Dylan, right, and not Luke Perry?