A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

IT'S A LEGAL MATTER, BABY! - Part 2

Wow, the Image marketing machine is in full gear today. Not long after I posted the entry about Liberty Comics earlier, I had to update it with a link to the Paul Pope and Chynna Clugston-Flores' previews.

Now CBR has an amazing look at Jim Lee's remarkable interpretation of a Neil Gaiman poem. Check the article out here. It shows you how the piece below came about, as well as sharing another page from the gorgeous six-page collaboration.



Also, I don't think I ever linked to the page the Beat shared from Brian Wood's Channel Zero story. Look!

I also like this little tease Brian gave us on his Flickr account:



The printed version will run as two double-page spreads.

Current Sountrack: Ian Brown, The Greatest

No comments: