A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I've got a new interview with Tim O'Shea, this time at his Talking with Tim blog. You may recall, he interviewed me for Robot 6 once upon a time. In this go-around, we talk about movies and movie criticism, from Harlan Ellison to Wim Wenders and many points in between.

I thought about pulling out a quote to entice you, but it all works as one piece, so srew it. Just go and read my Talk with Tim here.

By the way, in reference to the last question Tim asked me, if you want to know how good The Human Target comic is and why the TV show looks so bad, you can download the first issue of the Peter Milligan book here for free.

Current Soundtrack: Jane Birkin, Fictions

No comments: