A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WE ARE MAGIC

Solicited for April 2010 from Oni Press, Spell Checkers vol. 1, written by Jamie S. Rich and illustrated by Nicolas Hitori de & Joëlle Jones.

Now is the time to tell your comic book shop owner that this is the book you want, that they should preorder a copy for you.

ONI BULLETIN APR 1010 PG 02

ONI BULLETIN APR 1010 PG 03
[click images for larger views]



Oni is also resoliciting my other books with Joëlle. You can get everything in one fell swoop. [NOTE: Turns out, this is in the catalogue coming out in early February. These pages got sent to me early.]

Current plan is for us all three to attend Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo April 16 through 18. I'll keep you posted as that gets closer.

Joëlle and I are also scheduled for Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle on March 13 and 14 and want to do Stumptown here in Portland on April 24 and 25.

Current Soundtrack: NPR's Fresh Air, "TV 2009: David Bianculli On The Best ... And The Rest" (as recommended to me by Joëlle)



e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2010 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: