A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

THE FIERCE LAST STAND OF ALL I AM

Just received my copies of Unite and Take Over, vol. 2, the comic book anthology featuring stories inspired by Smiths songs.

Christopher Mitten and I adapted "Well I Wonder" from Meat Is Murder into a dark tale of crime and romance. Chris and I have been wanting to work together for a long time, so I am really glad he was able to do this.

The folks at SpazDog did an awesome job of bringing the book together. Chris' art printed really nice.


The comic also contains stories by my friends Jennifer de Guzman and Eric M. Esquivel. Ask your local comic shop to order it, or get it from Amazon by pressing the button below.

Current Soundtrack: Garbage, Not Your Kind Of People





No comments: