A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, March 01, 2003

WHATEVER TURNS YOU ON

I’ve been jumping from lily pad to lily pad this week. The secret project is progressing well, but it comes in pieces. Thursday I had no new components, so I jumped on Clamp School Detectives vol. 2, which is due this coming Friday. I got ¼ of it done. I also was open Tuesday night, so I finally got that pitch done for that comic story (more work-for-hire), before passing out midway through the night’s Buffy episode and sleeping straight through to morning. I suppose it was bound to happen.

I’ve been on a chip kick lately (crisps for you Brits). I’ve been liking tangy kinds, like last night’s Balsamic Vinegar and Sea Salt. Granny Goose’s Sweet Hawaiian Onion is also pretty damn good. Outside that, looks like the snack food of choice for the weekend will be Pillsbury Toaster Strudels, Watermelon flavor. Nummers!

Current Soundtrack: King Adora, Vibrate You

cut_my_hair@hotmail.com


No comments: