A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

NEWS OF THE WORLD

Some new items...

Artbomb has published my review of Steven T. Seagle and Teddy Kristiansen's excellent It's a Bird....

I turned in my introduction for Queen & Country, vol. VI - Operation: Dandelion yesterday. I wrote a whole new piece, ended up a bit disenchanted with the one I wrote last week. This is much better. Greg liked it, but my editor failed to tell me he would not be working on the day of the deadline he gave me. Tut, tut.

Today I have an early day at the video store so it's a little shot. Going to finally proofread Ai Yori Aoshi volume 7, which I have been neglecting since last week.

Current reading: Life of Pi by Yann Martel and My Life by Bill Clinton

Current Soundtrack: Lux Radio Broadcast of The Third Man (on the DVD)cover

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website


No comments: