A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A CONNECTION IS MADE

Lord knows it's extremely difficult to find people on the internet. Even more frustrating is, when you find who you are looking for, how the hell do you get in touch with them? This useless beast!

I'm being cheeky. Lord knows, my first reaction to the news that there was yet another networking site going online was the above, but I actually like the idea of Comicspace. It's main goal is to focus on comics, with an emphasis on webcomics. It's only been up since Tuesday, and registration is through the roof. So stop by my page and be my friend.

Then go over to Bookslut and see the latest installment of Colleen Mondor's "Bookslut in Training" column, in which she plugs the infinitely pluggable 12 Reasons Why I Love Her. We're near the bottom, but read the whole column: "Oni also has a most original romance comic from Jamie S. Rich and Joelle Jones, 12 Reasons Why I Love Her. In a dozen separate chapters that move back and forth in time we learn all about Gwen and Evan and how hard it is to make a relationship work, even when you’ve found “the one.” It’s funny and sad, serious and silly. Teen girls everywhere, toss the Gossip Girls and find your way to Mr. Rich."

Current Soundtrack: Morrissey, "Sweetie Pie"

Current Mood: hungry

No comments: