A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

BONGO BONG AND JE NE T'AIME PLUS

12 Reasons Why I Love Her continues to turn critical heads. Over at Playback:stl, they really liked the book: "12 Reasons Why I Love Her is a visually pleasing and emotionally moving book for which any lover of contemporary romance will fall head over heels."

Also, my friend Sarah Grace McCandless shares her book's mixtape with Large Hearted Boy, so find out what's in the headphones of The Girl I Wanted to Be.

Finally, Stan Sakai talks about Usagi Yojimbo and its 100th issue at Newsarama.

Current Workload: Just finished Pearl Pink vol. 2 for Tokyopop, just started You're So Cool vol. 1 for Ice Kunion. These are a large part of the reason it's been so quiet around here. Once they are out of the way, I'll be doing rewrites on You Have Killed Me and Have You Seen the Horizon Lately?, and I may do some kind of 2006 list stuff.

Currently Reading: Madame de Pompadour by Nancy Mitford

Current Soundtrack: Robbie Williams (w/ Lily Allen); Suede, "Jumble Sale Mums"

Current Mood: nowhere

golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: