A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, December 18, 2006

12 REASONS OF CHRISTMAS

A couple of 12 Reasons Why I Love Her items:

* Johanna Draper-Carlson has put us in her Top 10 Comics of 2006 over at Comics Worth Reading. In particular, she notes how the books listed would make great gifts.

* We have been nominated for two Broken Frontier Awards. Read the full list here, but our categories:

Best New Talent
- David Petersen (Mouse Guard)
- Joelle Jones (12 Reasons Why I Love Her)
- Kieron Gillen (Phonogram)
- Matt Fraction (Casanova)

Best Original Graphic Novel
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her (Oni)
- American Born Chinese (First Second)
- Lost Girls (Top Shelf)
- Pride of Baghdad (DC/Vertigo)

The awards will be announced on December 28.

Current Soundtrack: "That '70s Show"

Current Mood: enamored

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: