A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, January 29, 2007

INDIE SPINNER RACK ARE THE PET SHOP BOYS



The fine folks at the Indie Spinner Rack podcast have put 12 Reasons Why I Love Her on their best of 2006 list. This awards show is in two parts, so listen to them both to get a good list of books to try out, but we're the very first in part 2.

Download Episode 66 of Indie Spinner Rack.

I don't know how I missed it, but episode 61 is where they first reviewed us. At some point, we're supposed to do an interview with them, but it hasn't been set up yet. They're too busy ordering pizza, and I think are scared they'll have to face up to capping on me in the awesome Renee French episode and know they will whither in my gaze. (I'm kidding. The reason they even bring it up is I gave them some crap on their MySpace page. I knew they hadn't really insulted me, but you know me, I have to be the smartest ass in the room.)

Current Soundtrack: catching up on Indie Spinner Rack

Current Mood: superstar

No comments: