A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, January 08, 2007

SICK, SOBER & SORRY

This weekend was a bit of a wash. I've caught some kind of cold where it makes my throat feel like a spiked room. You know the kind where a hero of some sort is stuck in this place and the walls have huge spikes on them and they are closing in on him--that was my throat. The most recent example I can think of is Matt Wagner's Batman & the Mad Monk #5, but I can't find an example online and I've already passed my copy of the issue on. Anyway, I hope I'm coming out of it, but we'll see.

Currently Working On: Ai Yori Aoshi vol. 16

Current Soundtrack: Renee French on Indie Spinner Rack

Current Mood: sick

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: