A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SOMETIMES IT SNOWS IN JANUARY

I'm taking it as some kind of ironic punishment that the first day in over a week I wake up feeling fresh and ready to go, having slept through the night and maintained clear breathing, I look out my window and see that it's snowing. You may be ready to go out into the world, son, but the world is going to shut down. (Anyone who knows Portland knows that it comes to a screeching halt at the first sprinkle of white powder. Well, unless you're in a rawk club, but that's a different matter entirely.)

Ah, well...

Vroom Socko has pictures if anyone wants to confirm that snow looks the same everywhere.

Current Mood: crushed

1 comment:

Chynna Clugston Flores said...

Ha ha ha Ho ho ho hee hee hee