A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, July 09, 2007

I DON'T KNOW WHAT RSS MEANS...

...but I have it now.

Plas hooked me up with all sorts of new gadgets, and now you should see a variety of options in the sidebar for adding this blog to whatever reading program or device you use. Hopefully this will make it easier on you to pay attention, and maybe even increase the readership.

In talking with him about some of what was wrong, I decided it's time I essentially redo my website. The information is very good and comprehensive, but something simpler is in order. The fake front of the Lance site is pretty old hat now, and probably just complicates things. That will likely take a while, though, and include me sorting out who will actually do this. Unsurprisingly, I am in the stone age when it comes to tech.

Anyway, Bobby, thanks again!

Current Soundtrack: Gruff Rhys, Candylion

Current Mood: accomplished

No comments: