A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, November 06, 2008



More info on tonight's Wordstock event I wrote about here is now available.

Joëlle will have several pages from Token on display and for sale, including a wicked double-page spread she had on her blog. (Also check her blog for some new You Have Killed Me art.)

I will be reading our short story for the next Popgun out loud, with the colored artwork being projected using power point. I've broken it down panel by panel, so we'll see how it goes. It could be a cool performance piece, or it could be a disaster!

I'm scheduled to be on at 7:15, and I may read a second selection, I don't know. [Edit: Nope. Talked to the gallery, they are fine with a short reading.]

It also looks like I'll now be appearing at Wordstock at the Stumptown comics area from 1 to 4 p.m. on Saturday. I'll be sitting down and selling and signing books. If all goes well, I'll get Ms Jones to come with me, also.

If you come out tonight, you'll also be in the area to see this great show going on at Floating World:



Current Soundrack: Rob Wasserman & Elvis Costello, "Put Your Big Toe in the Milk of Human Kindness"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great moments certainly tend to come from things that could be cool or disasters. Break a leg Mr. Rich!

Chris

Abby said...

Shit, Jamie, I'd love to come see you, but I will be dealing with douchebags and mojitos all evening. Good luck!