A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, October 01, 2010

EMPIRE STATE OF MIND


(left to right: Joëlle Jones, Nicolas Hitori de, Jamie S. Rich)



Next weekend is the New York Comic Con, and they announced Artist Alley table assignments today.

Joëlle Jones and I will be at table D10, in the same island as David Mack, Yanick Paquette, Ken Steacy, Pete Woods, Jamal Igle, Chris Eliopoulos, Peter Kuper, Philip Tan, and a bunch of other great people.

Nicolas Hitori de
will be there, as well, but he'll be sitting with the Oni Press guys. Apparently, Joëlle and I get on his nerves. Whatever. We're fun.

We should have plenty of our joint comics there, as well as other random stuff. I will have a limited amount of my prose and Love the Way You Love, so if you really want something and want to make sure I bring it, please go ahead and drop me a line at golightly[a]gmail.com and you can preorder/reserve it.

Joëlle has also been taking a preorder for sketches and is already working on some. Her con prices are $20 for a pencil sketch or $30 inked for the first character, $10 for each additional character. I can set that up for you, as well.

Current Soundtrack: Wavves, "Idiot;" Saint Etienne, "London Belongs to Me;" La Roux, "Tigerlily"

No comments: