A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

THE LOVE YOU FOUND MUST NEVER STOP

The beauty just keeps coming.

This morning I awoke to sketches from Chynna for the cover of something I am waiting to announce (though, I'll admit that people know about it just to be confusing), and they have exceeded my wildest expectations. I can't believe I am going to have a book that looks like what this one is going to look like. Chynna is so damn awesome.

Someday I'm going to end up on some assembly-line mainstream comic because my greed will overcome me, and I'll get stuck with some truly shitty artist as punishment for all the good artist karma I've collected. I'm taking more than my fair share!

MEMUS INTERRUPTUS:

I regularly avoid memes for this blog, but I feel like Kelly Sue is testing me to make sure my love is real and not just some pretend thing that I tout around to beef up my reputation as a champion for comely ladies of society. So, here goes:

4 jobs i’ve had:

1. Construction laborer
2. Pharmacy clerk
3. Conducted phone surveys about movies
4. Indie record store clerk

4 movies i can watch over and over:

1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. The Maltese Falcon
3. Party Girl
4. Lady from Shanghai

4 places i’ve lived (I'll pick four cities from each of the four states):

1. Kalamazoo, Michigan
2. Peck, Iowa
3. Quartz Hill, California
4. Portland, OR

4 TV shows i love:

1. ER
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Survivor (yes, still - given 1 &3, don't bug me on Thursday nights!)
4. Arrested Development

4 places i’ve vacationed:

1. beijing
2. bristol/london
3. new york city
4. Sylvia Beach Hotel

4 of my favorite dishes:

1. peanut butter on a bagel
2. spicy pad thai
3. white chocolate Reese's
4. Almond croissant

4 sites i visit almost daily:

1. snoopy.com
2. NME.com
3. dvdpricesearch.com
4. The Comics Reporter

4 places i would rather be now:

1. watching a movie
2. staring at the ocean
3. at a Tears concert
4. in the dirt

4 bloggers i wish to tag:

1. Sarah Disgrace
2. Chris Tamarri
3. Ian Shaughnesexxy
4. Debbie Huey

Ellerby gets off coz he has the mumps. Yeah, I know! In the 21st century! Apparently in England their immunization is on par with their dentistry. Ponce!

Current Soundtrack: my top singles of 2005 mix

Current Mood: amused

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: