A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, February 20, 2006

"YOU'RE A WATER SIGN, AND I'M AN AIR SIGN
TOO SIAMESE TO CATCH THE LEAVES FROM THOSE TREES
"


Happy 26th Birthday to Joëlle Jones!




Normally I post my comic book birthday wishes on the Oni board, but Joëlle doesn't frequent that forum. Plus, this gives me an excuse to show more art from 12 Reasons Why I Love Her!

* * *

I'm starting to do interviews for my upcoming projects. Interested parties can either contact me at the address below or e-mail Maryanne Snell at Oni. I've completed one and am in the middle of a second.

Posting may lighten up a bit in the coming weeks. I have recently gotten some much needed freelance rewriting gigs and those will have to take precedence. I'll be starting tonight, actually, and I should have a better sense in a couple of days how it will all go and then maybe be more liberal with my time.

Current Soundtrack: My Latest Novel, Wolves

Current Mood: busy

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * The Blog Roll

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*gives up now*

Jim said...

Ah Jamie, I always knew you were a man of fine taste from any time music was mentioned in an Oni comic, but liking My Latest Novel just confirms it, they are my current obsession.