A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, February 03, 2006

A NICE DAY FOR A SULK

Looks like the full contents listing for Put the Book Back on the Shelf: A Belle & Sebastian Anthology has been released. It's an eclectic gathering of people, including a few names who will be new to me.

The State I'm In by Rick Spears & Rob G.
Expectations by Chris Butcher, Kalman Andrasofszky & Ramon Perez
I Could be Dreaming by Andi Watson
We Rule the School by Mark Smith & Paul Maybury
Me and the Major by Tom Hart
Fox in the Snow by Jacob Magraw
Get Me Away from Here, I'm Dying by Catia Chen
Dog on Wheels by Kako
Lazy Line Painter Jane by Janet Harvey & Laurenn McCubbin
You Made Me Forget My Dreams by Matthew S. Armstrong
Beautiful by Charles Brownstein & Dave Crosland
Ease Your Feet into the Sea by Bruno D'Angelo
The Model by Jennifer de Guzman & Brian Belew
The Chalet Lines by Erin Laing & Matt Forsythe
Nice Day for a Sulk by Rick Remender & John Heebink
There's Too Much Love by Leela Corman
Legal Man by Joey Weiser
Marx & Engels by Jamie S. Rich & Marc Ellerby
Step into My Office, Baby by Ian Carney & Jonathan Edwards
Dear Catastrophe Waitress by Mark Ricketts & Leanne Buckley
Piazza, New York Catcher by David Lasky
If She Wants Me by Ande Parks & Chris Samnee
Asleep on a Sunbeam by Nicholas Bannister
If You Find Yourself Caught in Love by Steven Griffin

I don't know the official release date for this. It is currently available for preorder, though. I believe it will be in stores in the next two months, hopefully in time for when the band come through Portland. I'm a nerd and would like to get the book signed.

Current Soundtrack: Otis Redding, The Very Best of...


Current Mood: grumpy

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: