A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, November 06, 2006

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE QUEEN

These pictures of Joëlle and I were taken by Frank Beaton at Stumptown. I think it's obvious that she's the good and I'm the bad, but who the queen is depends on your interpretation of the word.



I do take comfort in the fact that most people in comics are much uglier than I. Joëlle is like that number in statistics that is so off the scale that it doesn't actually have an effect on the average (and I'm saying that as in she's to the beauty end, not down in the uglies with me, so don't even try). In fact, putting us together is a little something like this, only this time I'm on the right:



You don't believe me? Well...



Current Soundtrack: The Good, the Bad & the Queen live at Exeter

Current Mood: silly

No comments: