A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

TECHNO HELP NEEDED

Since Blogger moved me over to their new Beta system, my Live Journal feed appears to be broken. I don't understand how these things work. Is there anyone out there who can lend a hand? Similarly, I am absolutely ignorant of RSS feeds and other subscription services. If you've got skill in this area, drop an e-mail to the golightly at confessions123.com address and let's talk. If you can set me up, I'll trade you a copy of any of my books.

1 comment:

Greg McElhatton said...

Ok, once you've logged on, click on the Settings tab and one of the options (next to Archiving?) should be Site Feed.

Switch "Allow Blog Feed" over to "Full" and click on "Save Settings" and *hopefully* that will do the trick...