A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, June 11, 2007

LOVE AND DEATH DON'T MEAN A THING 'TILL THE ANGELS SING

Hey, everyone! It's finally here. After many delays...



The fourth issue of the Oni Press comic book series I do with Marc Ellerby, Love the Way You Love is going on sale this Wednesday, 6/13. Check out my Comic Space profile for a free 12-page preview of the series.

This is a pretty good jumping-on point for readers, as it shifts the plot into a new gear. If you want to sample more, however, and see how it all started, for a limited time we have a downloadable pdf of issue one for you to read. Grab it here.

Thanks for checking it out. We're having a lot of fun making this comic, and we hope it is just as much fun to read.

Current Soundtrack: Social Distortion, Greatest Hits

Current Mood: crazy

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

steve said...

YES! You and Marc are doing a great job on this book. I love it! Can't wait to get my copy