A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

"She lay so still. I knew that something was wrong. And I said,
'Help me, girls. What should I do? What should I do?!'
"


Oni Press has just published a 31-page preview for You Have Killed Me.



Visit the site for ordering info and to read more.

NOTE: This preview is from an uncorrected proof, so forgive a few typos and some hiccups with misplaced balloons.

Diamond Previews have their due date for initial orders this coming Tuesday, March 31, so if you are planning to buy this from your local comic book store, tell them by then. While you're at it, add a Madman Atomic Comics #16 on top!

Current Soundtrack: Whyte Boots, "Nightmare;" Franz Ferdinand, "Ulysses;" The Tears, "Low-life"

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2009 Jamie S. Rich

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn!

David said...

I'm really looking forward to this one! I might skip the preview just so I can read it from beginning to end, when it comes out.