A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, March 30, 2009

A TASTE OF HONEY(S)

Joëlle's blog has the first three pages of our story for Madman Atomic Comics #16, "Last Night the Atomics Saved My Life." You can see them by clicking through on this teaser image.



Laura Allred colored them up and sent them along in the hope of them being used for my interview with Things From Another World, but I guess we crossed paths with that article on the way to the web, since it popped up this morning without them.

Even so, you can read my talk with Elisabeth Forsythe at TFAW.com, complete with a 10-page preview of You Have Killed Me. It's a career-overview kind of thing, not just a Killed Me post-mortem.

Current Soundtrack: Prince, Lotusflow3r


e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2009 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: