A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

WE'RE ALL CRIMINALS NOW

I received advance copies of Portland Noir in the mail yesterday. Our story looks good. It shrank down really well and printed with really solid blacks. It looks cool in amongst all the prose.





As far as I know, you all still won't be able to get it until late May or early June, but go ahead and preorder it here: Portland Noir (Akashic Noir)

Joëlle and I are going to be all over the place in the next three months. Popgun, Volume 3 comes out at the end of this month, May will have Madman Atomic Comics #16 and You Have Killed Me, and then Portland Noir. The art for the Madman story was shipped to Mike Allred yesterday, by the way.

For more about crime comics, check this post at my Criterion blog.

Current Soundtrack: Nico, Desertshore


e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2009 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: