A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

DON'T SAY YOU LOVE ME

Just got word from the awesome Jason Leivian at the awesome comics shop Floating World that 12 Reasons Why I Love Her is on his Diamond invoice this week. The second printing is available at last!

Expect all good retailers to show it in stock soon.

By the way, did y'all see the drawing Joëlle did of Gwen and Evan reading Craig Thompson's Blankets? If not, here it is. An indie comics crossover!

12 Reasons Why I Love Her/Blankets crossover



The story behind the drawing.

I wonder why 3 people didn't find my Amazon review of Blankets helpful? Dicks!

By the way, Floating World is also providing comics content for Arthur Magazine, and if you haven't been checking it out, you really should.



Current Soundtrack: The Killers, "Romeo & Juliet (Live From Abbey Road);" R.E.M., "Fretless"

No comments: