A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

THE GHOSTS YOU DRAW ON MY BACK

A couple of images to share.

First, Terry Blas drew this Love the Way You Love piece a couple of summers back, a portrait of Like A Dog. I was looking at our friend Kimball Davis' Deviant Art page earlier, and saw Kimball had colored it for his own amusement (as he often does with Joëlle drawings, like this one). I think it turned out pretty great.



Then Maryanne sent along this photo, taken on the sly in a library in San Jose, amused by the company I keep:



Current Soundtrack: Pulp, "Sunrise;" Morrissey, "When I Last Spoke To Carol (Toy Selectah Remix)"

1 comment:

Dan said...

Your stuff is tucked between Philip Pullman and Philip Roth on my shelf! Not too shabby...