A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ANYONE LOOKS GOOD IN THAT TUXEDO AND A GUN

The suspect has been spotted!



Tania, my editor at Yen Press, just told me that she bought You Have Killed Me at the Strand in NYC. By her account, there were two copies, and she wasn't even looking for it, she spotted the very awesome Keith Wood-designed spine. This means the book is out there, is trickling into the public consciousness. I believe comic shops will be getting it next Wednesday.

Has anyone else seen Antonio Mercer lurking in their neighborhood?

There will be more news regarding the release of the book and related events coming soon. These should include:

* a gallery show in Los Angeles
* a signing event at Floating World Comics on August 6 as part of first Thursday (our friend Terry Blas will also be showing art with his comics collective)

I'll post the full press info when we get them. I'll also have our San Diego schedule in the next couple of days.

Current Soundtrack: The Automatic, "Bad Guy;" She & Him, "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want;" Brooke White, "Radio Radio"

"Good grief, the comedian's a bear!"

No comments: