A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, March 17, 2006

WE'VE GOT A GROOVY THING GOIN'

Christopher Allen over at Comic Book Galaxy was kind enough to ask me to fill in for him this week and write an installment of his "Breakdowns" column. Read his introduction HERE and then follow the link to the piece, which I hope strikes a nice balance, being both a stand-alone essay and good promotion for my comics.

Regardless, it was a lot of fun. Thanks, Chris!

Current Soundtrack: Simon & Garfunkel, Sounds of Silence

Current Mood: restless

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * The Blog Roll

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Denny said...

I think the biggest reason your writing clicks with me, whether it's one of your comic stories, prose novels, or columns about music, movies, or comics, is the thoughtfulness of each piece. That was a great fill-in for Chris Allen's Breakdowns!

I look forward to your new releases.