A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HE WAS REALLY SAYIN' SOMETHING

Ganked from Jennifer de Guzman's blog, I used Wordl to create a vocabulary cloud of the first section of BP&MJ.




I like how it looks like some kind of algae formation in liquid. Or maybe the nose of an octopus.

Click through, and you can actually read it. I don't know how to make it bigger.

Current Soundtrack: Roxy Music, "More than This;" Morrissey, "You're the One for Me, Fatty"

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

That's pretty. My blog post today (2nd one down) has a mention of BP&MJ, though I kept the mention very vague-- didn't know how much info you want getting out.

(I keep mistyping the abbreviation for the title so its PB & MJ, which makes me think the title should be Peanut Butter and Marijuana. Just thought I'd mention it. :) )