A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, February 25, 2013

I AM THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN DREAMS

A new week, and some new links.

* Comicosity has a new interview with myself and Natalie Nourigat, mainly focusing on A Boy and a Girl, but with a little It Girl and the Atomics mixed in.

Read it in full at the link.


* Comic Book Daily has a nice plug for the minicomic I did with Jung Hu Lee, "You Cross My Path," in their column Comics from Around the Web.
This is an unhappy little tale about Portland, Oregon’s darker side. It’s about the bogeyman who promises you something cool and then turns out to be evil. This isn’t a new story. It’s happened in fiction and real life more times than you can probably imagine. But there’s something so straightforward, so visceral and unassuming about Rich and Lee’s telling. It’s worth a look.
You can, of course, still read "You Cross My Path" here.



Current Soundtrack: shufflin' the iPod, with Duffy, "Don't Forsake Me;" Frank Ocean, "Crack Rock;" Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, "Soldier Boys and Jesus Freaks;" Suede, "Heroin"

No comments: