A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, February 02, 2013

RISE UP, THUNDERBIRD FLY

Another convention appearance to add to the calendar.

On May 23-26, Memorial Day Weekend, I will be at Phoenix Comicon in Phoenix, AZ. I will be tabling with Oni Press and Joëlle Jones.

I am extremely pleased to have been invited to attend. I have never done a convention in Arizona, and it's always good to go visit with comic book fans who might not otherwise get the opportunity. Plus, my pals Matt Wagner and Mike and Laura Allred will be there, so it's like my book club is going to a con.

Visit the Phoenix Comicon site for more details.

Of course, before that, we have Emerald City in Seattle and Stumptown in Portland. Don't forget to sign up for a Joëlle Jones sketch now.

Current Soundtrack: Pusha T, Wrath of Caine




No comments: