A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

BLOGGING AT ROBOT 6: Dangerous Dames of Dark Horse: Katie Moody & Sierra Hahn talk crime

For my penultimate Robot 6 column, I chatted with Katie Moody and Sierra Hahn about crime-related books coming out of their editorial offices at Dark Horse Comics--including Blacksad, Rafael Grampa, Janet Evanovich, and more.

Read the full article here.

By the way, I had already turned in the article when Joëlle told me she had just taken a job to contribute spot illustrations to the Noir anthology Katie mentions. Too late to add that in, but neat, nonetheless.


In other news, my cohorts Marc Ellerby, Mike Holmes, and Chynna Clugston get great blurbs in this review of This is a Souvenir at iFanboy.

Current Soundtrack: Julian Plenti is...Skyscraper - solo album from the Interpol singer, currently only $4 to download and I think totally worth it

No comments: