A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HOLLYWOOD GIRL ON THE FIRE ESCAPE: Stumptown 2010 edition

As promised, here are the sketches I got at this weekend's Stumptown Comics Festival.


Nicolas Hitori de


Monica Gallagher

Joëlle Jones "How to Steal a Million"
Joëlle Jones


Angie Wang


Emi Lenox



Nico also drew me this awesome sketch in my open-themed book.



As always, the entire Audrey Hepburn portfolio is online at my Flickr account.

Thanks to the article I did for the Schulz Museum, I've gotten some great plugs for the portfolio at some of the comics blog. My appreciation to the folks at the Beat and Robot 6.

Current Soundtrack: Glee (I don't know why, I hate this show, and I sing "Beautiful" way better than that girl when I do karaoke)

No comments: