A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WE ARE THE CROWD, WE ARE CO-COMING OUT

Stumptown 2010 has come and gone. It was a great show, including post-game karaoke with pals from Dark Horse and Fantagraphics and a DJ set by Paul Pope. I bought a few things, made a little money, talked and talked and talked. I got a few sketches I'll be posting in the next couple of days, but first, some on-the-town paparazzi snaps of the in-demand Spell Checkers crew.


Nicolas Hitori de


Joëlle Jones


Jamie S. Rich



Thanks to everyone who stopped by. We met lots of wonderful people. (Shout outs to Bryon and J. Eric!) Again, I'll be posting more as the days come by, including maybe some info on minicomics I was given.

A few more photos here.

Current Soundtrack: Catching up on TV, right now watching this week's "Survivor"

1 comment:

Matt Strawbridge said...

Ha!

You know, this kind of photogenic-ness should be on the back cover of the next book.