A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

YOU MELT MY WINGS AND CALL IT FUN



NEW IN THEATRES...

* Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, a not terrible but not terribly good video game adaptation with Jake Gyllenhaal. Should have been called Abs of Time. Am I right, ladies? Can I get a wut-wut?!

Personally, I was looking at Ms. Arterton. Above scene, alas, not in the movie.

UPDATED TO CRITERION CONFESSIONS...

* Oshima's Outlaw Sixties - Eclipse Series 21, a boxed set of five of the Japanese provocateurs self-produced experiments. Goes from interesting to a pretty hard-to-watch place. (Originally for DVD Talk.)



Current Soundtrack: Nicki Minaj - "Massive Attack (ft. Sean Garrett);" Janelle Monáe, The ArchAndroid




e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2010 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: