A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, July 29, 2005

A QUICK ONE

Hey, all. Just a fast update to follow-up on yesterday's post. I finished the books and turned them in before midnight last night so I could go to bed without worrying about them. I then dreamed about reading a Bumperboy comic where he took the top of his head off and poured marbles out of his skull. I think I was talking to Denny about it.

I even managed to squeeze in grocery shopping last night, as well as an hour on the exercise bike someone just gave me watching the Travis Singles DVD, which put me in the mood for:

Current Soundtrack: Travis, The Man Who

Current Mood: relieved

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: