A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

HOLLYWOOD GIRL ON THE FIRE ESCAPE, pt. 5

(part I) (part II) (part III) (part IV)

The next two drawings from the Audrey Hepburn portfolio are by Daniel Krall, artist of Oni Press' One Plus One. These were comisssioned for me by Jennifer Sireci. The colors are much nicer in person. I don't have the computer skills to do color corrections, unfortunately.





My phone is working again, by the way. I talked to customer service this morning, and it was a simple matter of popping the battery out and putting it back in. Yay! Plus, I qualify for a free phone upgrade by renewing my service contract.

Yesterday, I finished the first draft of that new manga series I mentioned earlier, and this morning I wrote the first draft of next week's "Can You Picture That?" It will focus on the extended cuts of certain comic book movies.

Current Soundtrack: Foxymoron 2005 mix CD

Current Mood: rejuvenated

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking out Krall's website recently and it annoys me that he never finished his GN, Follow Me Closely.