A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

AND THE FLAVOR IS...TART

My good friend Kelly Sue DeConnick interviewed me about my forthcoming projects for Sequential Tart, and you can read it here.

As per usual, I get all high-falutin' and try to show off how much junk is in my brain, such as in this sample:

"I had a real epiphany reading the Beroul poem of Tristan & Isolde. It's believed that whoever he was wrote the story in serialized form, and there are discrepancies where the plot turns on a dime and it goes off in wild directions. One of my favorite shojo manga titles is Peach Girl, and it reminded me of that, with all of its crazy twists and the constant state of woe the characters were in. People have always had a love for cliffhangers and soap opera! Comics aren't as strange as we thought."

Read it all and tell your friends!

Current Soundtrack: Paul Weller, Button Downs

Current Mood: hungry

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: