A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, April 10, 2006

WHO THE FUCK IS JAMIE S. RICH?

The Wordstock 2006 website is now UP. I will be attending the second day.

My personal listing. (Nice of them to get my name right in the big bold part, yeah?)

The listing for the panel I am on (Matt Wagner is my hero):
Sunday, April 23
1 pm – Graphic Novel Panel
McMenamins Stage, B113-114

- Jamie Rich – author of two full-length graphic novels, 12 Reasons Why I Love Her with artist Joelle Jones and the ongoing series Love the Way You Love with Marc Ellerby
- Matt Wagner – author of the star-studded Dark Horse miniseries - Grendel: Black, White & Red - winner of two Eisner Awards, for Best Anthology and Best Short Story.

A book signing is alleged to follow the panel.

And, dude, Chuck freakin' Barris is going to be there, too!

Current Soundtrack: Arctic Monkeys, Who the Fuck are Arctic Monkeys? EP

Current Mood: gloomy

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: