A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

BECAUSE MAYBE, YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SHAVES ME

!!BEARD ALERT!!

Back in college, I had a ritual during finals week where I would not shave until I was done with all my work. It was incentive to stay focused, because I loathe facial hair. I loathe many things, but nose neighbors are really up there on the list. Sooner I got done, the sooner I could spring my face from its hairy prison.

So, I am doing that again. I must complete this week's work. I must! Plus, someone keeps hassling me to grow a moustache for her amusement. This way, I can also show this person how horrible I will look with a 'stache and get her off my back. It's going to be horrible for me, because I'm going to look like my father!

My face has not seen a razor sine Saturday. I'm starting to look like this:



Current Soundtrack: Tarkio, Sea Songs for Land Locked Sailors

Current Mood: dirty

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Denny said...

I want a real pic of this event!